We have been able to switch over 100% of our workforce to deliver our client services remotely while maintaining the quality and standards. Our business continuity plan covers four core areas:
· We are supporting our clients’ business continuity response and ensuring minimal disruption to our service
· We are ensuring safety of our people
· We are prepared to serve our client’s future market needs
· We are staying connected as a people and business network
We are supporting our clients’ business continuity response and ensuring minimal disruption to our service
We were prepared as a business
· We have assessed our business continuity capacities in all our locations, covering both our onshore and best shore operations so there is no impact on client delivery. Additional measures to ensure the continuity of work of our support functions and project and services delivery teams, have been implemented when needed.
Staying close to our clients
· Our teams are working closely with clients, to understand their changing needs and requirements. We are proposing solutions and services that can help and can be provided either remotely or on-site.
Successfully organising our capacity to work remotely for clients while ensuring the highest standards
· We have organised our employees’ capacity to work remotely to provide our teams with the right home-office tools. We are today able to accommodate remote work for all teams receiving client’s approval to do so.
We are preparing for future market needs
Pursuing our Learning & Development effort
· Our leadership teams are making sure e-learning solutions are available for our engineers currently at home
Intensifying internal R&D
· Our internal R&D capabilities are mostly not impacted by the crisis since they can be performed remotely. As a result, our teams are fully mobilised and they intensify existing projects and launching new ones
· We do see a demand in video services owing to the current situation and remote working being a new normal. Basis on that our tech team is already exploring various API’s and integration available with video platforms which can be put together to provide solutions. Apart from this, we are special attention the the E-learning space
We are staying connected as a people and business network
Checking on each and every one of our employees
· Management are asked to be in contact with their team members at least once a week, when not daily, to check on them and maintain engagement.
Keeping our team informed, connected and inspired
· We have launched a Social Engagement activity every Friday called “Socials” to keep our team informed and supported throughout the crisis, as well as facilitating the roll-out of continuity measures across the business and making a one on one connect for all. #makingworkfun
The transition to working from home
Since beginning, Byteridge had been having the laptop policy wherein all our employees had laptop with them and given that whole of our project management is on cloud, the transition had been a smooth one, beside the fact that the company had gone on #workfromhome few weeks before the government enforced lockdown in the state.
This gave us ample opportunity to address any connectivity issues. Moreover, keeping in mind the employee wellbeing and safety ahead, the management has decided to extend the work from home to all employees till October 2020 or as long as needed.